Thursday, February 10, 2005

Chow Down

The worst-kept secret since the National Championship became official this week, as Norm Chow, offensive coordinator at that school in California, took the job as the Tennessee Titans' offensive coordinator. That leaves Pom-Pom Pete Carroll


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Despite his nice stomach, Pom-Pom Pete is hated by most for running up scores and acting smug. Just ask Bob Stoops.

all alone against "Nasty Boy" Charlie Weis.


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Chuck is the one on the right.

When it comes to "Xs" and "Os," I think I'll take the guy with four Super Bowl rings on his fingers over the guy who ran the Patriots into the ground. My wild and bold prediction for this year is that Notre Dame will upset that condom team from California 34-31. They have to lose sometime, and it might as well be to Charlie's Nasty Boys. After the game, my prediction is that Nasty Chuck eats a hoagie. Stomach staples or no stomach staples, the man can eat a big sandwich. At some point during his post-game interview, Nasty Chuck will call Pom-Pom a "Nancy Boy," at which point Pom-Pom will begin to cry. Then Nasty Chuck will say, "You see? You see what I mean? If I could make Tom Brady into a stud even after he spent so much time at that Nancy Boy school in Michigan, I'm not tolerating Nancy Boys anywhere." He will then kick Pom-Pom in the throat. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home